The GB Discoverer Premium map contains several detailed layers of mapping, including:
- Full topographic coverage for Great Britain with Ordnance Survey 1:25,000, 1:50,000 and 1:250,000 maps on just one (1) microSD/SD card.
- Isle of Man topographic coverage provided by the Department of Infrastructure, Isle of Man.
- Turn-by-turn street navigation with full road map coverage from HERE Maps.
- Thousands of points of interest included such as lodging, food and drink, car parks, banks, petrol stations, attractions and campsites.
- Search for destinations by address or by point of interest category.
- Includes Digital Elevation Model (DEM) for route profile planning.
Read more +
|Department||SAT NAV ACC|
Garmin GB Discoverer Premium is the most detailed full coverage recreational map for Great Britain yet. It includes the 1:25,000, 1:50,000 and 1:250,000 scale mapping from Ordnance Survey Great Britain, covering the whole region on just one microSD/SD card.
The highest detail 1:25,000 scale maps include all required information for outdoor trip planning and orienteering, including terrain contours, elevations, summits, hiking trails, off road cycle routes, footpaths, bridleways, trig points, wooded areas, campsites, geographic points and more. High detail coverage of the Isle of Man is also included, courtesy of the Department of Infrastructure, Isle of Man.
When used with compatible devices, it provides turn-by-turn road navigation from HERE Maps, getting you to your chosen destination or to one of the thousands of preloaded points of interest, ensuring you can easily find the nearest hotel, restaurant, supermarket, petrol station, campsite and many more types of businesses and attractions.