Using the search box
To use the search box type in a product name, model number or search query.
Navigating the site
If you want to browse the site, simply use the menu on the left to select a manufacturer or product group. You will then be able to select a department or sub group to take you to the product your looking for.
I can't find the product I'm looking for
Sometimes you may not be able to find the particular product. In this case the product may have been temporarily or permanently removed. A product might be temporarily removed due to stocking issues and recalls. When we are no longer able to obtain a product, it will be removed from our website once all of the available stock has been sold.
Secure payment is provided by WorldPay™
CEL Stores.com uses WorldPay to handle all online payment transactions, thus ensuring the highest security for all shoppers. CEL Stores.com does not store or even see shoppers credit card numbers. All communications with WorldPay are encrypted to the maximum strength supported by your browser using 128 Bit SSL. Read more …
How long will delivery take?
Delivery depends on the method you select at the checkout.
Next day delivery is available from £7.99, if a product qualifies for free shipping typically the service is 2-5days (UK Mainland Only) Read more …
Where are you located?
|Address:||9 Oakland Road,
|Tel:||0116 244 9846|
|Fax:||0116 244 9855|
Please note that prices on our web site are often cheaper than those in our stores. This is due to the reduced operating costs of web/mail order sales & prices do not include fitting. Customers wishing to collect products from our stores should print out a copy of the relevant product page from this web site and present it to our sales staff at time of purchase.
CEL Stores.com is committed to providing our customers with the highest quality products and service.
However, on rare occasions products may be found to be faulty or defective and in keeping with our commitment to providing you with excellent service, we offer the following returns facilities:
- The warranty shall not apply if the goods have been tampered with, altered or damaged in any way by the customer; this includes connection cables and looms.
- Unless otherwise stated in the manufacturer's documentation, all goods supplied or delivered to UK mainland addresses carry a 12-month manufacturer's warranty.
- Prior to taking any action we would ask you to contact our returns department, using the Contact Us link which can be found at the top and bottom of all CEL Stores.com web pages. We may be able to resolve the problem or give you advice on the appropriate action to take.
- If the problem cannot be resolved we would suggest that you return the goods to us or the original manufacturer depending on your specific circumstances. There may be occasions due to the nature of the fault when it could be necessary to return the product to the original manufacturer. The manufacturer's turnaround time will be dependant on many factors.
- On receipt of the returned product we will test it to identify the fault you have notified to us. Provided that the goods are found to be faulty under the terms of the manufacturers warranty there will be no charge for rectification and in the case of mail order customers CEL Stores.com will pay for the return of the goods. If following the testing process the product is found to be in good working order without defect we will return the product to you, the carriage cost of this return will be your responsibility.
- Mail order customers will be responsible for the organisation and cost of returning the goods to us. The following may be helpful:
- Please ensure the equipment is adequately packed and protected to prevent damage in transit.
- Do not forget to include a copy of your proof of purchase and also a full description of the fault. Please supply a daytime contact telephone number and return address.
- Contact a CEL Stores.com representative for the relevant returns address.
- Our recommended method of return would be via Parcel Force Standard Delivery Service. This service is available through your local post office and we would recommend that you take out adequate compensation to cover the value of the goods.
- CEL Stores.com cannot accept liability for packages damaged or lost during transit. It is the customer's responsibility to adequately pack and protect the goods and to ensure that the parcel is sufficiently insured.
Refunds / Cancelling your order
Purchases made from our online store are not sold on a "Trial basis". Customers are strongly advised to check the suitability and specification of products prior to purchasing. In the event that CEL Stores.com, at its discretion, may agree to accept the goods back the following conditions will apply:
- a) The goods are to be returned unopened and in perfect resalable condition.
- b) The goods are to be returned within 7 days of purchase.
- If points a) and b) are met then a handling fee of 15% or £20, whichever is the greatest will be deducted from the refunded amount. Alternatively the customer may choose to exchange the returned goods for credit against alternative products to the equivalent value or greater without a handling fee.
- Contracts for the purchase of goods by a customer not acting in the course of a business and made over the telephone or through the CEL Stores.com website are, subject to The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, with the exception of Software/mapping and Music CD/DVD products. These items are not refundable due to their nature. Consumers may cancel goods purchased from CEL Stores.com by sending a notice of cancellation by e-mail to: sales@CELStores.com. The notice of cancellation must be delivered within seven working days of the date of delivery of goods to the nominated address. The following conditions apply:
- a) The customer will be responsible for all delivery costs, including the organisation and cost of returning the goods making sure they are adequately packaged and insured.
- b) The goods are to be returned unopened and in perfect resalable condition.
- If points a) and b) are met upon inspection of the returned goods, a refund will be made to the customer.