Porsche Classic radio navigation system incl With TMC and Handsfree Blue tooth
The new Porsche Classic radio & navigation system with 3.5-inch TFT LCD touchscreen is a technical masterpiece. Thanks to its vintage design references, it will complement the interior of any classic Porsche vehicle (not available for the 356 models). The system represents state-of-the-art technology, featuring two SD card slots, a Bluetooth® handsfree kit & a combined DVD/CD player. Slimline radio navigation system has a resolution of 480 x 234 pixels. A USB port means you can playback from other media sources & 2 video outputs & 3 AV inputs, one of which is on the front. A remote control & subwoofer output complete the package. This is the TMC Version with Traffic Management Updates. Not for 6v 356 Models
• Bluetooth® handsfree kit incl. microphone
• GPS Antenna included
• Samsung 400 MHz CPU & SiRF III GPS receiver
• 64 MB SDRAM & 64 MB flash ROM
• 3.5-inch TFT LCD touchscreen (16:9)
• 480 x 234 pixel resolution & 300:1 contrast
• 2 x SD card slot
• 1 x USB connection for media playback
• 2 x video out
• AV1 & AV2 (video in reversing camera etc )
• Remote control & Subwoofer output & Aux in
• 4 x 45-W amplifier (max.)
• RDS & Automatic station search
• DVD/CD/MP3 & DVD/CD player
• MP3 ID3 display
• Four-band EQ (Classic , Pop, Rock, Flat)
• Navigation software & NAVTEQ map package
* Does not have Porsche logo as shown in the photo
Navigation, entertainment, communication – the ZE-NC2010 naviceiver is a complex navigation and multimedia system with a large range of features. ZENEC‘s new top-of-the-line model fits together visually with all automobiles belonging to the GOLF V and GOLF VI lines – the VW Golf VI, Golf V, Tiguan, Eos, Passat, Passat CC, Jetta, Caddy, Touran, Scirocco.
The white button illumination and the customized design of the front panel makes the E>GO not only perfect for the respective look of the car interior, but the E>GO is also effortlessly integrated into the existing automotive electronics. ZE-NC2010 can be installed into the original dash board of the GOLF V and GOLF VI without further modifications and without any additional adapters: simply take out the factory radio, put in the E>GO and drive off.
Even the connection of the factory-made steering wheel remote control is no problem: simply connect the E>GO to the existing plug – the functionality of the factory installed components is preserved.